Policies & Guidelines:
1) No Slamming or Bashing of other posters, we've seen enough of that elsewhere. Posts which violate this guideline may be closed without warning and moved into the storage lot forum within 48 hours.
2) No Flooding. Flooding is when a user posts the same message in multiple forums or makes 3 replies in a topic without a response. Posts which violate this guideline may be closed without warning and moved into the storage lot forum within 48 hours.
3) No All Caps. Please do not type in all capital letters. Not only is this hard to read but it is also considered yelling. If you feel the need to stress a word or two that is fine, just do not do it for the whole message. Posts which violate this guideline may be edited or closed without warning and moved into the storage lot forum within 48 hours.
4) Proper Forum Use. Keep it professional by using the proper forums. If a post is better suited for another forum it will be moved without notice. If your post appears to be missing please check the other forums to see if it was moved.
5) Vulgar Language. Please refrain from the use of vulgar language. There are just certain words which will not be allowed. Should a post contain use of such language it will be deleted without notice.
6) Advertising. Direct advertising for new equipment is only allowed by sponsors in the Sponsors Showcase and in the Equipment Listing Forum by members meeting minimum requirements. Direct advertising is the offer of a specific product or service. However, in the form of conversation it is acceptable in most cases to advise others of your products or services. The use of a company banner as your custom signature is also allowed.
7) Member Banishment. The Tow411 Board of Directors reserves the right to ban any member who does not adhere to the rules of the board.
|© 2002 Tow411.NET - All rights reserved.|